CCNS is hiring a Lab Assistant to support their performance testing services.
The successful candidate will work with coaches to conduct physiological test sessions, collect and analyze data, and perform administrative tasks.
- Assist the coaches and staff in setting up and conducting test sessions on cyclists, runners, and rowers.
- Collect and record data accurately, following established protocols
- Assist in data analysis, including data entry and statistical analysis using relevant software programs
- Maintain laboratory equipment and supplies, ensuring that they are clean and in good working order
- Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments, obtaining consent forms, and organizing test results
- Participate in meetings with CCNS coaching staff to discuss ongoing projects and findings
- Assist with the preparation of test reports
- Knowledge of basic exercise physiology and laboratory procedures
- Basic bicycle mechanical skills, and familiarity with smart trainers
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive communication abilities for the lab assistant role
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and ability to follow established protocols
Contact Coach Hunter to submit your resume and learn more.