Niagara to NYC
October 1 - October 8
Niagara to NYC
Explore the Empire State by bike!
From the natural beauty of Niagara Falls to village main streets, alongside the Erie Canal, through rural communities, forests, and farmlands into the awe-inspiring skyscrapers of Manhattan. The CCNS Niagara Falls to NYC Epic will be a bucket list week.
Our traverse across the Empire State returns for its beautiful October start date in 2023. We are looking forward to once again kicking off the Fall foliage season in the Northeast with this epic ride.
We hesitate to call this a “bike packing” trip. While we fully respect everyone who wants to live out of a tent between multi-hour rides, we will go a bit more lux here. “Good bed, good meals, good riding,” we say.
Join us for this fully supported week as we tackle the 565-mile route and build lasting teammates.
All you have to do is show up, ready to ride.
Let us take care of everything else.
What's included in the trip fee?
- Sunday evening shakeout ride/Hotel stay in Niagara Falls
- Transportation to and from the start and finish points
- Seven nights accommodations in 3+ star hotels (Shared Rooming, Single Rooming $700 Upgrade Fee)
- Daily Breakfast, an On-the-Road Picnic-Style Lunch, and Dinner Every Day
- Luggage Transportation
- Support Vehicle and on-the-road riding support from the CCNS Coaches
- Mechanical service throughout the week
- Energy bars, gels, energy drinks, and support vehicle food
- Pre-Planned GPX Route File
- Daily Overviews
- NYC celebratory beer (or beverage!)
- Transportation to the meeting point at the end of the trip
ALL-INCLUSIVE FEE: $3575
Is this trip for you?
This trip is designed for intermediate to experienced cyclists who are interested in a fully supported, epic week of riding.
- Riders should be able to complete a 20+ hour week of riding over six days on rolling to flat terrain.
- Rides of 100+ miles might be challenging but 100% achievable with CCNS coaches and team support.
- Riders should already have basic skills and bike handling knowledge.
- Riders should be able to comfortably ride in a group of cyclists on a road/path with both car and pedestrian traffic.
When do I have to sign up for the ride?
As soon as possible! We arrange for accommodations, meals, and transport weeks in advance. Do not wait until the last minute, or it may not be possible to join us.
How fast will each day be?
It is a fairly rolling to flat route, so we expect a 16-18mph avg each day over the six days of riding.
What if I can’t ride the mileage each day?
Most people surprise themselves and ride more miles than they usually do or ever have. We encourage people to challenge themselves but not push themselves so far that they can not complete the adventure or get injured. The goal of this trip is to ride and enjoy the journey, not to ride hard and drop people. CCNS coaches ride with the group to ensure that all riders are looked after.
What should my preparation look like for this trip?
The answer is different for everyone! CCNS coaches are available to discuss your training and how best to approach the build-up to the ride. Reach out and contact us HERE.
What if it rains?
We will plan to ride rain or shine. Only lightning or dangerous storm conditions will force us to reconsider. Otherwise, it’s 100% up to you if you’d like to hold off or cut the ride short due to weather conditions. Please remember that we can only offer a partial refund due to some fixed costs.
Where are the evening dinners?
Dinners are hosted as a group at a pre-determined restaurant or the host hotel every evening. We encourage riders to come together and enjoy the company of each other, as well as the company of coaches and staff.
What are my ride food options?
We will have an assortment of ride fuel from PowerBar, Clif, and Untapped for the ride food.
I’m vegetarian/vegan. What are my options?
Please let us know of your dietary restrictions in advance. Riders can opt to bring their breakfast foods, as well as any specific vegan on-the-bike fueling options they desire.
What is the cancellation policy?
The trip balance is due by September 1st, 2023. There is no refund of deposits or fees (credits can be issued for further trips or events).
How much does the trip cost? How do I sign up?
$3,575 for the week. A deposit paid on Bikereg reserves your spot. The remainder is due by September 1st, 2023.